Friday, December 30, 2016

Writing Prompt: You are an astronaut. Describe you perfect day.

I awake 0800 hours on the ISS to Hootie and the Blowfish. From there I'd make the rounds of monitoring oxygen levels, spatial positioning and plant progression while solving a Rubik's Cube. This, of course, would be finally after honouring the soul of Piers Seller (R. I. P.) Just in time for Christmas Breakfast with some technicians turned astronauts after that I'd play ping pong with a cosmonaut. (Next to the anti-gravity switch.) I'd send some journal entries to Gina DiBraccio. Hopefully, I can do ten pages' worth before spacewalking the dog (Frosty the III in a realm where Frosty and Mylene's dog Red fornicated.) Whilst taking care of maintenance calls with my 10-4 good buddies Thomas Pesquet, Peggy Whitson and Shane Kimbrough, Later on, I'd be altering the course of the ISS's projected path with the help of Navigator Walter Klein. I'd follow that with a bit of GoPro Photography. If I'm lucky I might even get visited by the spirit of Sally Ride after soaking in her post-space mortem knowledge about whether or not the Moon had water and which "the moon" at that, I'd fall asleep to the sight of the Sun dawning on the Earth… Wait, is that a U. F. O.?

Longest one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment